Coaching is a kind of consultancy for managers. By combination of individual
advice and attendance, the coach helps by giving feedback.
does coaching make sense?
Coaching can help when professional problems like.
Problems in management or leadership
- Shortfalls of motivation
arise. The coach works as a discrete consultant/advisor who
does not follow the interests of a third party.
Coaching enables an examination of life and career planning.
- It prepares to take over new duties and responsibilities.
- You will get an independent feedback.
- It helps to reduce personal weaknesses without losing face.
- It allows perceiving behaviour patterns to extend and to improve
- It helps to make the right job decisions.
Based on an individual and detailed analysis of strengths and
weaknesses we offer to you the following Coaching modules:
- Improvement of your communication skills
- Development of your leadership skills
- Motivation of employees
- Conflict management
Jutta Klemm, (Economist)
Babette Woldt, (Business
Denise Hildebrand, (Psychologist)